Forum

New Updates In Progress

We will make a announcement soon with all the new changes and features.

What soil is everyo...

What soil is everyone using ?  

RSS
Ns_Rob
(@ns_rob)
Member Moderator

I myself am using Hp Pro mix right now with some worm castings on top? Just looking to see what everyone is using?

Posted : 02/02/2019 1:10 am
Homegrown710
(@homegrown710)

I prefer pro mix over any of the other brands!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2019 11:48 pm
Azrael6.6.6
(@azrael6-6-6)

I myself am using Hp Pro mix right now with some worm castings on top? Just looking to see what everyone is using?

Clay pellets on bottom. Promix mycorrhizae and than topped with clay pellets. The pellets on the bottom help with drainage. The pellets on the top help with evaporation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2019 12:43 am
West Coast Croppers
(@west-coast-croppers)

We use a promix hp, coco coir, perlite mix. At a ratio of 4/2/1  the girls seem to like it. Though we grew some autos in Destiney grow systems “Dark matter “ organic soil with nothing but unPH’d Tap water ( as an experiment) We are Quite impressed how well they are turning out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 7:15 am
canweednabis
(@canweednabis)

🙂 Right on nice to see everyone uses Pro-mix . I am using Pro-mix hp the light blue bag which come with a good amount of per-lite to soil ratio. I am using auto pots and this is the only medium that will work with out adding anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2019 6:42 pm
Wpgjeepguy
(@wpgjeepguy)

I've been using Promix HP for many years, with great success. I've recently switched over to organic living soil however. I started with a Craft Cannabis soil mix from Sustainable Organic Solutions, and have begun vermicomposting in my basement. My plants are living the living soil so far. (day 6 of flower)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2019 2:33 am
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register